I was tagged by myonetwo to answer these 11 questions. I’m supposed to ask 11 of my own and tag some people for them to answer, but I can’t seem to think of any questions at the moment, so here’s just the ones I answered.
1. How long do you think you’d be able to survive alone on a deserted island?
I’ve never been in a survival situation, so I wouldn’t really know, but I do have the ability to remain calm and accept the situation when things are tough, so I’m sure I would come up with a way of getting by. And hey, if it’s anything like DayZ, minus the monsters and bandits, I’d probably do alright. =P
2. Three things you carry with you 99% of the time?
My wedding ring, my wallet, Karate.
3. What’s your default mood?
Serious. I get asked “what’s wrong?” a lot.
4,5. What kind of phone do you have (if any)? Do you plan on changing it?
iPhone. Not for a while.
6. What’s one weird fact about you?
I have a few chess sets (two very nice looking dragon sets, Harry potter set, a glass set), yet, I don’t really play chess that much, or that well, for that matter. When I do, I don’t use my sets, because I don’t want to damage them.
7. If you weren’t what you are now, what would you be?
Most likely a police officer, or a private detective. I would still like to get into something like that.
8. Favourite board game (if any)?
Not really a board game. Brisca.
9. Who gets more advantages, the younger or the older sibling?
The younger sibling! =D
10. A subject you’re very passionate about?
11. A piece of advice for me (or anyone, really)?
Technology is, very heavily, a part of our world today. It makes everything easier and easier for us as time passes. Never allow yourself to be consumed by this.
We can have our luxuries, but we must never let technology and material things rule over our lives.
Always be fruitful to your own life and that of others. Do not become a wasted life.